Monday, June 16, 2008

Awesomeawesomeawesome.


AWESOME.
EVERYTHING (WELL, ALMOST EVERYTHING...) IS AWESOME RIGHT NOW.

Gonna try and keep this blog short, but things are good right now and I always ramble regardless of how I'm feeling about the world so we'll see how this goes. Lol.

REASONS WHY THINGS ARE (MOSTLY) AWESOME:

- Got my nose pierced yesterday. Woo!
- FINISHED SEMESTER ONE OF UNI YESTERDAY. BEST FEELING EVERRRRR. I survived my first semester of uni! It was SO STRESSFUL.
- I got my marks back for some of my assignments, I did really well :D I GOT A DISTINCTION FOR VISUAL ART! YESSSS! I'm proud of myself.
- Things are generally just good as of yesterday and today.
- I'm on Uni hols!!! I don't have any classes until the 21st of July!
- I get to see alot of my favourite people at various places and social events this week :)
- I'M GOING UP THE COAST THIS WEEKEND! AND BUNDY NEXT WEEKEND! AND SYDNEY THE WEEK AFTER! YESSSS!
- Photo at the top of the blog is my new Cons. My first pair of REAL cons. I love them
- Did I mention I'm finished semester one of Uni ? :D
- I got LOADS of new cds like 2 weeks ago and I'm still getting through them all. New music is great. Trial Kennedy. Tegan and Sara. The Ting Tings. Death Cab for Cutie. Sparkadia and White Rabbits. LOVELOVELOVE.
- New episode of Gossip Girl on tv tonight! My mate's coming over, we're gonna watch it together. We have a tradition of her coming over tuesdays and us watching Gossip Girl together. Makes me feel girly lol.
- I'm not working much this week, which is bad for my bank account but good for my social life. Hehe.
- Today I dyed my friend's hair. Yess. She's cute. She sleptover last night aaaand I convinced her to watch my Molly Ringwald movies - we watched Sixteen Candles and then Pretty in Pink. Oh Molly Ringwald, you're so greaaat.
- After dropping that friend off, I went and got the train and caught up with a different friend. We ate pizza and gelati and brownines and apple turn overs. We hit up the Valley in search of decent food and then walked all the yay to New Farm in search of a gelati shop. I got mango gelati and the nice lady gave me a scoop of starwberry for free! There's a pciture of it to the left of this text. It was such good gelati. Haha. Then we walked back to the Valley, got various foods, looked in alllll the Asian suoermarekts II bought Hello Panda biscuts!) and then got the train to the city. THEN we ran into another mate of ours and the three of us looked at cds and stuff. Woooo. The two photos at the bottom blog are ones I took on my mobile phone (lol) whilst we were wandering through New Farm.

I'M FINALLY STARTING TO MORE POSITIVE ABOUT MY LIFE IN GENERAL.

Ok yeah.
So I'm excited about things.
Woooo!

I dunno what else to say.
Things are pretty good compared to the last few weeks which have been rather dismal.

Yesterday was just so good I could hardly contain myself. Like, wow.
I'm done with semester one of Uni. I can't believe I survived. And, even better, I'm on holidays now! HOLIDAYS!
Fingers crossed I pass everything!

I'm gonna leave this blog here I think.
Wooo.
Too excited. Too much to doo.

BYEEEEE.
<3



No comments: