Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Master Chef.














Hello readers!

Today's motto is: When all else fails, bake!
Which is exactly what I did tonight. I've always enjoyed cooking but my recent obsession with Master Chef has spurred me along a bit. Tonight I made black cherry and blackberry puff pastry parsels... just sorta made it up as I went along. I even made custard and dusted the puffs with icing sugar! So tasty (pictured above). Matt preston would have loved them, haha.
I like to cook when I've got the time, so I made time tonight. Mum's proud, cos I can cook so she knows when I eventually move out I won't starve to death, haha.



























In other news, I bought some new friends for my fish Reginald on the weekend (pictured above). I bought a new little fantail goldfish, and named him Hugo. He's only about 3cm long haha. Poor Hugo is like a third of the size of Reginald so Reginald likes to push him around a bit. I also bought a sea snail to help clean my tank, which I've named Sidney... maybe one day I'll get a whole tank of fish and name each one after a character from Skins, haha.

Well that's pretty much it for now.
Hope you're all enjoying the week thus far!
xx

2 comments:

Shai said...

Cassie & Emily are my favourite girl characters from Skins :)

Cassie xo said...

That's such a pretty tank your fishies are in!