Thursday, July 9, 2009

TiLT - 33

Happy Thursday Readers!

Hope you've all had a good week.
Mine's been ok.

Things I'm loving this thursday are:
- My close friends. The ones who I can rely on no matter what. I'm spoilt to have them all, I really am.
- My two dogs, two fish and snail. I love them all also. They're good to me and make me intensely happy.
- Getting back into the routine of going to the gym! I haven't been to the gym since late May, and then my month's memebership thing expired and then uni got insanely busy and then my life in general got insanely busy so I sort of lost track and stopped going. I'm glad to be going again. I enjoy the gym. I like being able to go there and excercise and whatnot. Makes me feel good.
- Phoenix. I've mentioned them before and I'll say it again - I'm obsessed and they're so great to listen to. Aaaah I love music so much.
- MY NEW DRESS. Rachtwin made me a dress yesterday, as a 7 month late birthday present! I love it. It's a tank dress and is black and aqua and aweeesome. It cute and fits like a dream. Love it. Thankyou Rachel!
- Sharing my taste in music with my twin. I have her 2gb of my music the other day. Made me feel good to be able to share my music and have her genuinely like it. It's exciting.
- Honourable mentions: colourful gel pens, being home alone, banana smoothies, making lists and checking things off and drinking lots of water. Water is good.
- Music I've been listening to this week: Phoenix, Guillemots, Cloud Control, Late of the Pier, An horse, Julia Nunes, Say Anything, Does It Offend You, Yeah?, Kisschasy, Whitest Boy Alive, Tokyo Police Club and Ladyhawke. Man I like ALOT of music.

I think that's pretty much it really. I've got alot going on both in my actual life and in my mind right now. Uni to sort out... Need to find a job... Need to empty my computer (I've filled my 140gb internal hard drive! ANNOYING)... and sort myself out in general really.

Happy Thursday!
Louise
x


P.S HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMY. Hope you had a good day little one! Congrats on getting your learner's too. Nice work!

1 comment:

Shai said...

I'm going to see Does It Offend You, Yeah? Next month, woot.

And the dudes from Toyko Police Club are pretty much the nicest.