Sunday, September 28, 2008

No one mourns the wicked.

So, Lex and I and our mums went to Melbourne.
18th - 22nd September.
It was WICKEDLY WONDERFUL AND FANTASTIC.
We went shopping one day for 9 HOURS STRAIGHT. 9 WHOLE HOURS. IT WAS GREAT AND NOW I'M REALLY REALLY POOR. Haha!
And we went to the Queen Victoria Markets and the Shouthbank markets AND LEX AND I WENT TO THE AQUARIUM AND IT WAS RAD. The fishes go gloop. Had to be there haha.
Lex and I hit up Fitzroy and Brunswick Street. Melbourne has a Brunswick Street! So GOOD AND EVERY SHOP WAS SO SO SO INDIE AND LOCAL AND HANDMADE.
And we went to this fantastic exotic pet shop near the Queen Victoria markets. They had everything from turtles to snakes to spiders and fish AND EVEN ... SUGAR GLIDERS! The store was amazing buuuut I'm pretty sure selling sugar gliders as pets is pretty illegal.

WICKED. We went and saw Wicked and it was PHENOMINAL. We were in the fifth row and it was just amazing. The acting, singing, dancing, costumes, set and not to mention the music, provided by a live band who were sitting under the stage! IT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND FANTASTIC.
And aww man, the actors and actresses voices were BRILLIANT. Millsy was fantastic and totally swoon-worthy. Hahaha! =]

We ate at some cool places and had so much coffee and tea and wine and chocolate and pasta. Haha!
And our hotel was nice. Mum and I stayed there last year so that was good.
AND AWW MAN I LOVE THE TRAMS. I wish Brisbane had trams, so easy to catch and they get you everywhere you need to be.
I'll chuck in a few photos too. I took about 500 in the time we were there haha.
I love taking photos.

And I bought so many new clothes and a bag, a scarf and TWO PAIRS OF CHUCKS.

So yes.
Melbourne and Wicked were grrrrrreat.
I could go on and on forever.
But I won't.
So many memories. So many awesome things in Melbourne. I've been twice now, I want to go back there every year.
It's such a great place.

No comments: