Saturday, October 25, 2008

100 Ways To Be A Love Letter To The Universe.

I've mentioned it before and I'll mention it again -
I adore Gala's blog.

Today, whilst procrastinating about my three remaining Uni assignments I found myself trawling through Gala's blogs.
I stumbled upon this one - 100 Ways To Be A Love Letter To The Universe. I adore everything about Gala's blog but given my current state of mind (which is not a very positive one) this particular post really enlightened me.
It's brilliant. Go and read it, do what Gala suggested and feel better about things.
I'm going to do the things she suggested, once Uni's over in 4 days time.

Another great post by Gala is A Reminder.

Gala's brilliant and gorgeous and feminine and wonderous.
Go and read her blogs and feel better about the world and youself.

In other news...
I feel pretty crap right now.
Wasted 3 and a half hours in the library at uni today trying to find relevant artists for my art essay which is due on wednesday... only to find nothing really useful at all.
Made me feel like shit to have spench so much time researching and get no useful results.

I finish uni on wednesday.
I cannot wait.

After I hand in my final assignments I'm going to the student photography exhibition at uni to see my work on display.
I'm looking forward to it.

Not much else is going on really.
Study study study.

I have to write a rhetorical analysis on one of Michelle Obama's presidential speeches. I do not care about America or the American presidential race and I really think the Strategic speech communication teachers could have chosen a more local topic for our essay, honestly!
There's a million and one AUSTRALIAN issues we could be writing about instead. But no, we have to write about Michelle Obama.
Americanised much?!
GAH!

I cannot wait for uni to be over so I can get on with other things.
I have a giant to do list of things I want to do over the summer holidays, I'm going to try my hardest to do everything on the list.
It's gonna be wonderful.

This is all I feel like blogging about for now.

I'm listening to Tegan and Sara. Pretty sure I know the words to every single on of their songs. Can't WAIT to see them at SUNSET SOUNDS in January!

I'm out.
The end.
<3

No comments: