Monday, November 3, 2008

I know this because Tyler knows this.


















Hello blog readers (if there's any of you left?)
It's been a little while since I last blogged.
I'm just gonna ramble.
I don't care.

I've finished uni for the year.
Best feeling, finishing my assessment and being free to do as I please until the end of february. Doesn't get much sweeter than that.
Now I just gotta wait to get all my results back.
Some of them I don't want back. Oh well.
I finally finished my final sculpture for art too. Yayyy. you can see it hear. Six resin soaked t-shirts. Make of them what you will. They don't really have much meaing to me, just that I enjoyed making them and they're fun to stack.


After my last day of uni Rach and Jade came over.
We bleached Jd's hair and a bit more of mine.
I love bleach. Haha.


Getting back to uni - I applied for a Bachelor of Fine Arts at QUT Kelvin Grove for next year, and I got my acceptance letter in the mail the other day.
So, if my grades arn't good enough to get me into Photography I'll do Fine Art. Or maybe I'll do neither and just work full time for a year.
I don't really know.
I'll decide after I find out if I've gotten into photography or not.

Speaking of photography, my photos are in an exhibition right now at QACI. It opened last wednesday and a bunch of my close mates came to see my photos on display. It meant alot to me that they all came =] Twas goooood.

And I went to The Hive again on sunday. Gosh I love the Hive.
I took some nice snaps usuing Brett's nice digital SLR.
Gosh it was fun.
I'll buy my own SLR soooon. =]

I had Cal over last night.
I bleached the tips of his hair and some other little chunks here and there.
It looks good.
We stayed up late and watched Fight Club.
I'll never get sick of it.

I cleaned out my fish's bowl, it's sparkling clean.
Won't last long cos they mess it up but oh well.
I'll put them in their new tank as soon as I've got a nice filter for them. =]

In other news I got a second (or third if you count baby sitting) job - working for the lady I babysit for at her cafe/dessert catering business in Samford. Come visit me once I start doing regular shifts there and I'll make you coffee. Haha. =]

And uhhhh I'm spring cleaning my life slowly.
New job.
Uni applications.
Tidied out my room.
Sorted out my clothes.
New furniture.
Etc.
I'm getting there.
Slowly.

I don't know what else to write about.

OH! ANGELAS DISH!
They were one of the bands (along with Jake Wood and False Start) who played at The Hive on sunday.
I ADORE THEM.
I bought their album and got them to sign it and have had the cd on repeat in my cd player ever since =]
I LOVE AUSTRALIAN MUSIC.
Go check them out on myspace.

Anddd uhhh lots of events coming up.
House warmings.
Brithday parties.
Nights out with my mates.
Rock for Refugees.
Stuff the Stocking.
Various Hive gigs.
Sparkadia.
Sunset Sounds.
BDO.
Etc.

Ok I can't think of anything else constructive to write.
I'll stop now.
Did anyone pick up the Fight Club reference as the title of my blog?
Haha.

Hi Sam.
Hope you enjoyed my dull new blog.

Hello lovely RachelTwin. <3
Jack, I FREAKING MISS YOU.

I realised just the other day that I'm 19 in about 7 weeks.
Insane.
It's November?!
WHERE HAS THE YEAR GONE?!
It'll be 2009 soon as.
Freaky.

And uhh that's all for now.
I'm off to bed.
I'm working 10 hours tomorrow at the vet. Stocktake.
Oh yeaaaah.
I know you're jealous.
Lol.

Also, I realised the other day, I've never celebrated Halloween.

<3



p.s Rach and I are on the hunt for cutenicedatableboys. Let us know if you know anyone suitable.
Haha.
No really.

No comments: