Wednesday, November 19, 2008

TiLT - Week Two

Here's my TiLT for today -

I've tried to make it more specific to the past week..

Things I Love Thursday -


- Blankets - The book my Craig Thompson. Nothing beats his beautiful drawings and I'll never get sick of reading this book or any of his other ones! I randomly keep picking it up and just sitting there and looking at his illustrations. So wonderful.
Craig's website

- Perfume - I like smelling good, I like it even more when people notice that I smell especially good. Christina Aguilera! People complimented me on smelling good on saturday night.

- JULIA NUNES! My obsession of late. She's so adorable and talented and awesome. Her songs make me melt. Julia's Youtube and one of my fave videos "Maybe I will" It's stop motion! SO COOL.

- SUMMER! I can finally wear short shorts and singlets and thongs! Eg. what I'm wearing today. Brilliant.

- GILMORE GIRLS. I've loved it for years and will contine to. Lately Season 6 has been on Foxtel and it's so good. LUKE AND LORELAI FINALLY GET TOGETHER! YESSS! I want them all on DVD. There's a new episode every day on tv and I can't get enough of it.

- BLACKOUTS. While the blackout and crazy storm on the weekend did damage alot of homes, it simply left me at home in the dark, with nothing to do. So, for the first time in.. I don't know how long, I HAD A BATH. A BATH! With candles and even music from my laptop! Yess! Thankyou blackout for forcing me to have some me time!

- Puppies. We run puppy pre-school at work and I do puppy photo portraits! Love it! I set it up with a nice fabric backdrop and everything. The clients are so impressed :) Makes me feel good.

- REPEAT OFFENDER. Another long time love but man they just keep getting better and better. And they give me hugs which is lovely. :) Last saturday was wickeddd. Dude. Repeat Offender's Myspace!

- AWESOME FISH TANKS. Got one from Lifeline, barely used, bought it for $30, it's worth $100! Yeeeew! My new fish LOVE it. I set it up last night :)

- Being busy on weekends. It's great. Every weekend I've had something on and same goes for this weekend. Woo parties and gigs! Yeaah.

- And slightly lame but - MEETING HOT DOCTORS, NURSES AND LIFEGUARDS AT WORLD COPD DAY. I did some work for mum yesterday (she works for the Australian Lung Foundation) COPD is a lung disease, yesterday we had a big event for it and yeh. Got hassled by ALOT of old people but also got to meet a few really nice guys :P Hahahahahaaaaa.

- Finally! Trading clothes with people! A girl mum works with and I both cleaned out our wardrobes and gave each other clothes we didn't want anymore! Yeah free nice new work pants and nice new party dress! (There was a whole bag of stuff but I was good and gave the rest to Lifeline) Woo!

And some of my puppy portraits from this week -












The End!

1 comment:

Rachie-Jean said...

man, You're SO adorable. I love it.
=D