Friday, November 21, 2008

Up, up and away, like a rising balloon...

Hai.

This is me, with my face hidden in my diary, as I do. Haha.

So the blog title is some song lyrics from Julia Nunes' song Balloons. I love love love her music and gosh she's got skillz. I'm addicted to her and her music. I can't stop listening to all her songs, and there's none I don't like.. I even bought her first album on itunes so I can listen to Julia Nunes on my ipod and not just on Youtube!
Anywho.

It's been a while since I wrote a non-TiLT blog!
I have a little news!

1. I finally set up my new fish tank! Yeeew! My fish are so happy, as am I. I bought them some new fake plants and a filter. :) They spent the first few hours in their new tank hiding under the filter, and they're still getting used to it now even though they've been in the new tank for two days! But they do like exploring their new tank now. Thier old bowl was 6L and the new tank is 25L, they have so much more space I don't think they know what to do with themselves! They'll hopefully grow more now they've got more space too :)

2. THIS ARE GOOD IN GENERAL. Lots coming up, it's good to keep busy. I've had alot on lately! gigs and work and hanging out with mates and shopping! And I'm going to the beach next week with some of my fave people everrrr.
I've hung out with mates from work for the past two saturday nights in a row, and this coming saturday night too! Which will make it three saturday nights in a row I've hung out with people from work. And got drunk with them. Hilarious.
And Rock for Refugees was WONDERFUL last saturday! Gah! So good! So many local indie bands which I love. RO are top of the list of course. Gosh they're great.

3. I love spending time with people who make me feel good. And I love wearing my new shoes, both pairs in their 1920's style awesomeness. And I love pizza with fetta and Smirnoff. Nom. And coffee and cinnamon toast! Thanks Jade <3

4. I FREAKING LOVE MY NEW CAMERA. I FINALLY GOT IT TODAY. MY VERY OWN DIGITAL SLR. I LURRRRRRRVE IT. I ALSO LOVE THE TWO LENSES I'VE GOT! YEEEEW! Oh my gosh. I'm in love. I've waited almost a year to have my own DSLR and now I finally do! I need one for Uni and for life in general (more professional for when I do photography jobs I think) and just cos. And it's my christmas/birthday present to me, from me. Yeeeeew.

Ummm yeah so I dunno what else is new.

Rach and I are doing the "101 things to do in 1001 days" challenge. I've written my list, with added bonus things to do apart form the 101 things, just gotta edit it some more and print it out and stick it to my wall and actually start doing the things on the list! I'll post it as a blog too, once I've finished the list.

Seeing Something with Numbers on friday night! I've seen them twice already this year but I don't care! I'm excited! :)

Aaaaand the annual Artforce Awards are this coming monday! Woo! Rach and Mum and I are gonna go, see if Rach or I win anything for our TSBs we did this year:)

And I got extra shifts at work, so I'm gonna stop looking for a fourth job now. Working at the vet, babysitting, and working at the coffee shop is enough I think. Haha.

QTAC offerings for 2009 come out in three weeks. I'm nervous. I want to get into Photography so badly! I don't know what I'll do if I don't get in.. Like I've been accepted into Fine Arts at QUT already, so I can do that if I don't get into photography but gah. I dunno.

And I'm waiting on my uni marks. Still. Some of them I don't want back.
Gah.
Indecision.

Pretty sure I'm done blogging now I think.
Alot going on.
Things are good for once.
I like it.

The end.

p.s Hope you're happy now Sam. A non-TiLT blog. With photos. Long overdue but yeah. Oh wells.

No comments: