Wednesday, November 12, 2008

TiLT

So, drawing more inspiration from www.galadarling.com, my friends and I have decided to start writing a list of things we love each thursday and emailing it to each other.
I decided to blog mine aswell just cos I feel like putting my TiLT list out there a bit.
The idea is that you write down things you love, thus making you appreciate things in your life and be positive about your life, even if things arn't going to well.
I'll do one of these each thursday for as long as I feel the need to.


Things I Love Thursday -

- My new bright purple nail polish from Kit
- Frankie magazine!
- The fact that I've planned and am going to THREE social events on saturday. Haha.
- Running into friends unexpectedly in the city and having a nice chat
- Pesto.
- Hanging with my friends from work outside of work. Hehe.
- Large vanilla lattes
- The sound and smell of rain
- My new colourful head scarf from Sportsgirl
- My two goldfish
- All my new cds of local Brissie bands!
- Good quality pencils
- Myspace. Cos it's so so so much more interesting and creative than Facebook.
- Recieving picture messages instead of texts from friends
- The fact that I'm going to the beach soon, with Jade.
- My Ipod which is still alive even though it's 3 years old and has been drowned twice
- My beautiful dogs who are always good for a cuddle.
- Picnics with wonderful friends where you eat lovely food and sit on the grass under a tree for hours.

The end.
Hope ya'll enjoyed it.
What would you write in your own TiLT ?
<3




p.s I'll write a proper non-TiLT blog soon Sam. I will.

No comments: