Wednesday, November 26, 2008

TiLT - Week Three

Hello blog readers!
I don't have much to write about this week but I'll try. This TILT will be short.




Things I Love Thursday-


- Compliments from people I've enver met before! I went to one of my work friend's birthday parties last weekend and all her friends (most of which were a good 4 or more years older than me) LOVED my hair! So weird but nice, they were all like: "Oh my god, your hair is amazing!" etc. I was like: "Uhhh thanks... I've come straight from working a 9 hour shift and havn't done anything to it, but thankyou!"
Haha! Brilliant.

- MY NEW CAMERAAAA! I've had it for once whole week as of tomorrow. It's so new and lovely. It's a digital SLR - A Canon Eos 450D to be exact. And I lurve it. I can't wait to take it out on the town and to gigs and whatnot! I do however need to insure it first but yeh.
Woo!

- Both of my new pairs of shoes! So adoreable. I've needed new heels for agessss and now I have two new pairs! :) Woo!

- Being home alone. Monday to friday I'm home alone every day until like 5pm. It's so brilliant. I can sit around in my pjs and no one will tell me off. And I can eat non-breakfast things for breakfast. Haha.

- Something With Numbers!!! Seeing them tomorrow night! EXCITING! Can't wait to see Jake dance some more. Brilliant. I'm excited even though I've already seen them twice this year :P

- Nail polish. In particular, the purple, blue and aqua ones I bought recently. I've worked my way through them all, finally on the blue after having purple for a week and a half, and aqua for a week and a half. Haha.

- Empty magazine. Art and culture and other awesome stuff. I'm going to subscribe to it, it's that good!

- MOUNTAIN DEW. I bought 3 2L bottles from the IGA for $1.50 each. So cheap and soooo good.


The end! Hope you all had a good week!

No comments: