Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I wanna live like we lived in the Summer.

Hai everyone!

IT'S FINALLY SUMMER TIME!
YEEEEEEW!
AND IT'S DECEMBER!
18 DAYS TIL I'M 19!
YEAAAAH BABY!

I'm blogging cos I wanna. Cos I feel good.

Things have been goodish.
I was down last week.
Not now.
Yeeeew.

Went to Something With Numbers last friday, it was uh-mazing! So wonderful =] And Rach and Jay and I were in the front row the whole time. And we met Jake after. SO WICKED. AND JAKE IS SO LOVELY.

And I worked all weekend which is good cos I neeed money.
I did my first whole day shift at the coffee shop in Samford! =] I can make goooood coffee.
I was a bit down cos my other boss cut my hours but nowwww I've been given loads of extra shifts at the vet so that's wicked. I'm actually looking forward to all the extra shifts, could use the money.












And, it's my birthday soooon! I'm excited.
Mum's getting my grandma's ring re-made for me so I can wear it without catching it on everything.And I realised people love me. A few close friends is more important than loads of not-so-close ones. Totally.
And clubbing and friends and fruit tingle drinks are grrrreat.

Annnnd uni has been over for a while.. I finally got my results back. I'm proud of me. Fingers crossed my gpa is high enough to get me into Photography.

Ummm what else.
I dunno.
Pfft.
This blog is kinda random and pointless but I'm happy so whatever.

Loving my new camera alot.

Lots of good stuff coming up.
Exciteddd.
Getting my hair cut and dyed! Yeeeew!
Concerts.
Outings.
Etc.

I don't have mucgh else to say.
I'm full of hazlenut mousse and my spine really, really hurts.
Bed time.

<3

No comments: