Thursday, December 11, 2008

TiLT - Week Five



Things I Love Thursday -
(It's a kinda short list this week but oh well)

- Getting compliments on my hair! I got it cut and coloured on friday, and EVERYONE at work commented! And my friends I've seen! AND EVEN RANDOM STRANGERS AT THE SHOPS AND AT WORK. Yeeew! Makes me feel great! :)

- My new 2009 diary.
Nothing beats buying a new diary and starting to fill the zillions of blank pages with art and upcoming events and whatever else!

- DVDS!
I went a little nutty today and bought a bunch of dvds, both for myself, and for mum and Hayden for xmas presents :) Hehe!!! I got Ten Things I Hate About You for $7! Yeeeah! :)

- Running into people I know whilst christmas shopping with Becca today! I saw Dan, Nathan H, Kim, Mr Kilpatrick, and Matt from RO... and I was only at the shops for like 2 hours! :) Good times!

- Drawing ink! It's a long time obsession of mine but I got all my inks out the other day and I've been playing with them on paper a bit :)

- SCRUBS! In the past week I've watched all of season 6, all of season 7 and a bunch of other random episodes. Yeeeeew! I wish Season 7 was longer! The scripts are just so darn fantastic and hilarioussss.

- Not being at uni!
I love being able to come home from work and not have to write essays! Yeaaah for being avble to waste time on the net or watching tv!

- PUPPIES! I always love puppies but there's been loads of gorgeous ones at work lately! Yay puppy kisses and lots of cuddles and tail wags! Nothing brightens your day like a puppy that's happy to see you.


Hmmm I think that's all for this week!
Hope you all had a good week!
<3 Louise

p.s HI SAM. It was odd seeing you at work the other day. I hope your cat's eye is better now :)

No comments: