Thursday, April 10, 2008

Chocolate coffee



Things are finally looking up for me.
Yep.
It's great.

I finished and handed in two of my many, many Uni assignments yesterday.
Best.
Feeling.
Ever.

Now I've only got three photography assignments due monday, my 2D media journal the thursday after that, and a 1000 word art essay the week after.
Then round two of assignments starts, and I'll have things due for my subjects all over again. It's never ending. Really.

Oh well.
I'll live.
I hope.

Today is good, mostly coz I don't have to work until 3pm, and also because a friend of mine slept over last night and also coz I had icecream for breakfast like an hour ago. Hehheheheheeee.

It was really nice seeing my mate, and having her stay over. Sleep overs are always fun.
We stayed up late talking, listening to music, drinking coffee and eating chocolate.
We went to Woolies to stock up on chocolate and coffee based noms at like 8:40pm last night.. Woolies closes at 9pm, see.

We bought chocolate flavoured coffee, coffee flavoured chocolate, and chocolate and coffee flavoured icecream.
That's right.
Coffee is so great.
Chocolate is so great.
Any combination of the two is really great.

And, to improve things further, I'm excited about this weekend.
Work all day saturday(not so excited about, but hey, it pays the bills), party saturday night, hanging with some wonderful mates in the city on sunday and going to a gig on sunday arvo!
Yesssssss.
It's gonna be good, and I'm sure all your faithful readers (of which I think there's like.. maybe.. one or two people?) will hear about it in the weeks to come.
Heheheheee.

That's about it really, I've gotta go and finish my photography assignments and go to the shops to get them all printed out.
It's gonna be expensive I think.
Yaaay.

And to finish of this rather short blog, here's some photos of some random bits of my Uni assignments...
The plant at the top is a photo I took at Uni.. Same with the bottles, I took that one in the photo studio at uni.
The crazy coloures drawing is from one of my assignments, same with the double page collage thing, they're both from the same assignment, which I handed in yesterday.



That's all for now!
Until next time..
Bai!

1 comment:

Rachie-Jean said...

Seriously,you don't know how badly i want to do art.