Friday, April 18, 2008

Something about us

It might not be the right time
I might not be the right one
But there's something about us I want to say
Cause there's something between us anyway

I might not be the right one
It might not be the right time
But there's something about us I've got to do
Some kind of secret I will share with you

I need you more than anything in my life
I want you more than anything in my life
I'll miss you more than anyone in my life
I love you more than anyone in my life



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


My all time favourite Daft Punk song - Something about us.
Not just the lyrics but the actual music..
Makes me melt.
Makes me happy.
Love that song, love that band.
Go listen to it if you don't know the song.
I dare you.
And the picture below is just random from some website or something, I can't even remember where I got it from. Deviantart I think.
It's just in this blog coz I like it.
Whatever.



Daft Punk and Alice in Wonderland aside, I had a pretty good day.
I should have been doing and should still be doing my mannnnnny Uni assignments but I don't want to. I'll do some.. later.
My day was ok, went to work for a fairwell lunch for one of the vet nurses then went shopping with my mum for the first time in foreverrrr.
It was nice shopping with mum. I bought myself some mascara and other stuff, and MUM bought me this really nice sweater/v neck jumper/grey knit top thing. It's cutee. Mum RARELY buys me things, so it was really random and nice of her :) I love you mum!
After that I went back to work and did my usual friday night shift.
I spent like an hour watching a cat, waiting for it to wake up from aneasthetic. Crazy stuff.
So yes, now I'm home in my pjs, full of leftover food from today's lunch at work and wondering if I should start writing my visual arts essay, paint my fingernails, tidy my room or just go to bed. Haha.
Decisions decisions.

Life's been very uppy-downy lately, I'm quite out of sorts, I've constantly got about one million things on my mind and I'm never really in one set mood or feeling.
I'm also wondering if anyone reads this blogs.
I'm missing alot of people.
I'm tired but I know I need to stay up and do stuff.
I should tidy my room... butttt nah. It's not really messy, I mean, messy for me is tidy for most people... If that makes sense.
I'm excited about all of the concerts I'll be going to in the next few months, there's quite a few. It's rad.
I'm not too excited about work tomorrow or sunday. I need the money but right now I'd rather go without the money and just sleep all the time. Bahha.
I'm lazy.
Did I mention I'm missing alot of people ? Well I am.

Anyway, enough for now.
I'm gonna go procrastinate and avoid all my uni assignments now.
Byeee <3