Friday, May 8, 2009

The 70’s called, they want their lingo back.


CHUFFED.

Rachel and Jade made a good point the other day – I use a lot of strange words regularly when I talk. I never really noticed until they pointed it out.
Weird words I've realised I say alot include but are not limited to - jazzed, chuffed, rad, neat, and dude. I also start a lot of sentences with “man”. Eg. "Man, I’m so chuffed about my new bedroom."
I should be in the 70’s. Haha.


In other news, this weekend will be dull and inexpensive. Woo.
Doing nothing but house work today and Rach's coming over later. I've got a load of washing on, I've tidied my room, and I'm in the process of tidying up the contents of my pc. When I opened the new box of washing powder it exploded all over the laundry bench. Fun times. I'm gonna paint my nails later too. Man, I'm so exciting right now. you're jealous, for sure.
Going to dinner tonight at an ex-co-worker's house.
More sitting around the house tomorrow.
Helping Sarah with a doggie photoshoot on sunday arvo.
Mother's day stuff with family on sunday night... Grandparents over for dinner etc.
And then it will be monday again.
SO DULL.
Blah.

I went to the gym twice this week, getting back into it after having a whole week off. Go me.
Also I want new clothes and shoes and cds.

I can be so materialistic sometimes.
I really do want new clothes though. Clothes I actually like. And shoes... I really want some cow boy boots, and some of these. I've wanted shoes in that style for about a year. Still don't have any. One day though. I've also been eyeing these off for a while. The style is called Stud Muffin. Hehehee. They're gorgeous. Anywho...

I'm also (still) debating whether or not to buy one of these. A Fuji Instax Mini 7S with a bunch of boxes of film. I've been looking at them for about 6 months and desperately want one but dunno if it's worth all the dollars or not. Hmmmm. I really, really, really want it though. Gah. Damn you Ebay, damn you.
One major problem with me wanting all these lovely new things - I'm REALLY poor.
I want and need a job SO BAD. IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS. GAH.

That's pretty much all I have to say for now.
xx

No comments: