Saturday, May 23, 2009

It makes no sense, but I'm desperate to connect

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's harder than you think.

Artist : Gotye
Are you male or female: Wonder why you want her
Describe yourself: Out of my mind
How do you feel about yourself: Heart’s a mess
Describe your current boy/girl situation: True to you
Describe where you currently live: Here in this place
If you could go anywhere you wanted to go: Noir excursion
Your favourite form of transportation: Seven hours with a backseat driver
Your best friend(s) is(are): The only thing I know
Your favourite colour is: Worn out blues
Favourite time of day: Night drive
If your life were a TV show, what would it be called: A distinctive sound
What is life to you: Board with this game
What is the best advice you have to give: Learnalilgivinanlovin
If you could change your name, what would it be: Baby
Thought for the Day: What do you want?
How I would like to die: Like drawing blood
My soul's present condition: Puzzle with a piece missing


I found that kinda fun. I did this process a few times - Made two Kisschasy ones, and also ones using Phoenix and Repeat Offender, but I liked my Gotye one best... came up with some clever answers I think. Gotye is so wonderful.
This is basically just me avoiding doing anything in my real life - eg. study, doing assignments or designing my new TSB.

Internetland is fun to live in, and provides a good means of distraction from real life.
After this I might start writing my tech reports for uni... blarggg. I haven't done anything uni related since friday... But seriously, as if me writing about how I did a photoshoot in a scientific way is going to teach me anything.

Gah.

Hope you've all had a nice weekend, I have.
Louise

No comments: