Friday, May 8, 2009

TiLT - 25

Yo Yo Yiggedy Yo!

Hope everyone's had a fantastic week!
Mine's been ok... all over the place really.

Anywho, here's this weeks TiLT list, yet again I wrote it on wednesday night and haven't had the chance to post it until now...
Nevertheless, things I was loving this thursday were:

- Handing in my 3 assignments last thursday and friday! I handed in 3 rather large pieces of assessment last week and was rather stressed about it. However, I got them all in on time and complete, so yay for that.
- DEVELOPING MY 120MM ROLLS OF FILM. OH MY GOD. THEY CAME OUT WONDERFULLY AND LOOK GREAT. I GOT A WHOLE 24 SHOTS, EVERY SINGLE ONE CAME OUT, YESSS.
- Spending almost all weekend with Chris <3 We didn't even go anywhere other than the movies but I had a great weekend. Gooood stuff.
- THE BOAT THAT ROCKED. Oh em gee. Go and see it. It was aweeeeesome and has a great assortment of characters!
- Ugh boots! Glad it's finally getting cold enough to wear my uggies again. I even wore them to the movies on saturday night. Haha. Classy.
- Banana coconut chop chip muffins! Om nom nom. I like baking when I have the time to.
- Long weekends. Seriously, not going to uni on monday and going to Shorncliffe with some of my most favourite people instead was total bliss. Yay public holidays yay.
- Seeing Dan! Saturday night I went and saw my lovely Dan and met his new roomies! Dan even cooked a roast. I peeled the veggies. Good times.
- PHOENIX! AKA - My new fave band. Oh my god they’re great. Thanks to JJJ, Alison and Chris for introducing me to them.
- NEW HAIR! Mum cut my fringe + dyed my hair last weekend. No more blonde, and even better, no more trashy regrowth. Win!
- Tripod from Grandpa! He gave it to me, it's barely used and awesome and yay yay yay. I love finally having my own tripod, thankyou Grandpa! <3
- And on the note of Grandpa - He drove me to my job interview at Acacia Ridge on wednesday! It was awesome and the interview went well, fingers crossed I get the job.

The end
<3

No comments: