Saturday, May 2, 2009

TiLT - 24. A few days late. Again.

Hello everyone!

Yet again I've been slack with my TiLT. I actually wrote this whole list on wednesday night, and yet again, haven't gotten around to actually posting it until now.
I'll try to be better next week, really.

Things I was loving this thursday -
(This whole list feels like forever ago cos it's sunday now and I wrote it on wednesday night about what'd happened between last thursday and this wednesday, if that makes sense...)














- DOGGIE DATE WITH CAITEY AND INDIE. Last thursday (23.04.09) Caitey and I took our dogs to the Bracken Ridge dog park. Had the best afternoon ever, it was so much fun :) Can't wait to do it allll again. We got up to some really random shit and had a mad time. Lol. The photo above is Indie and Ze Ze mid-play :)









- THE BASICS! Last friday (24.04.09) I went to see The Basics at The Globe. They were awesome and it was made even more awesome cos I was there with some of my favourite people - Chris, Rach, Jack and Al <3 Andddd the photo above is one I took from the gig. Man they were great.
- MY WALL IS GONE. I've already blogged about it but yeh. Painting over my wall this time last weekend was amazing. It's gone. Moving on. It's great.
- HEADBANDS! Home made head bands with bows to be more specific. I bought a bunch of headbands and covered them in pretty ribbon and made some bows and stuck those on too. Craft is fun.

















- TAKING PHOTOS ON A MEDIUM FORMAT FILM CAMERA WITH JADE! Last friday (24.04.09) I did a shoot with Jade in the studio at uni. Had the best time ever, even if I was freaking out about my lighting set up and ISO and shutter speed and whatever. It was great overall, had the best time. Thankyou Jadey <3 The photo above is one I snapped with my digi during the shoot. Hope you don't mind me putting it on my blog Jade! Sorry! I really like all the photos from the shoot though.
- PHOTOS! Last friday I took photos with 4 different cameras in ONE day, oh yeah. I used a Rollei at uni, my DSLR, my Lumix and my tri-lens action sampler, all in one day! SO MANY PHOTOS. It was greeeeeeeat.
- LAST SUNDAY! <3
- ZERREN! Using Zerren in two of my photography assignments, hehehee. I love him.
- MY CHIROPRACTOR! I’ve been going since I was 8 and it still makes me feel better, my back is less sore afterwards which is nice.
- CHRIS. ‘Nuff said.
- HAND ME DOWNS! Jade and I cleaned out our rooms and swapped a few belongings – I got a few bits of clothing from Jade, she got a few jewellery bits and pieces from me. Good stuff. I’m all for recycling.
- FEELING SPECIAL! Having someone say to me they are glad they found me and that I’m in their life <3
- RACHEL! I LOVE YOU! On wednesday night (29.04.09) Rachel and I talked on the phone from 8:15 – 10pm, ohhhh yeah. If we were long distance lovers we’d totally keep each other entertained. Lol. You're great Rach.


The end!
Hope you all had a fab week!
I'll try to actually post my TiLT on thursday this week! Gah!
xx

No comments: