Thursday, April 30, 2009

Swine

What is the world coming to?
Everyone's gonna die from swine flu now, really? The average winter cold kills more people every year than swine flu has so far, and yet, the deaths from the normal winter flu are not ever on the news.
Next there will be a zombie apocalypse I suppose.

Have you got swine flu?

I should be doing an assignment right now. But I need a quick break or else my brain will explode from looking at too many screen captures of stupid photo editing I've done in photoshop. Can't believe I get assessed on this junk.
Sigh.

Also I wrote my TiLT on wednesday evening at like 11pm, but it's not complete yet, so I'll post it... later on today (given that it is now friday!) when I've had some sleep and been to uni and come home again.
Yep.
The end.

p.s You better all click that giant link I posted up there. Do ittttt. I stole it from Jack haha. Thought it was rather fitting, given the current state of swine flu affairs in the world.

2 comments:

Jade said...

i said exactly the same things to dan last night when he told me he's all scared about the shit.
Stupid fucking media portraying it as massive. they have nothing else to say and do..
If it does end up being a HUGE thing then okay. But they're all freaking out!

Shai said...

lolz this girl at my work, who is like 22 & a supervisor rang up and was like "if i'm late its because mum said i can't goto unless i go get a flu shot" and we were like wtf that doesn't do shit against swine flu nyway.

They totally showed heaps of deaths frm flu's on telly here last year, or maybe it was the year before. Well anyway, when that terrible flu was going around.

People overreact, just take the same steps you would to avoid any airborn sickness, was your hands after coming into contact with some carrying a flu virus, blah blah blah.

Looong comment.