Wednesday, April 8, 2009

TiLT - TWENTY ONE!



Yo, yo, yiggedy yo!

Hope everyone's had a good week. My week's been pretty good, busy but good.

Things I'm living this particular thursday are:

- Old Gold (70% cocoa) dark chocolate... I bought some cos it was on sale at Big W, I saw it when I dropped my film off to be developed. It's so tasty, I've missed eating dark chocolate, I haven't in ages. It was like $3. I can't afford it but I had to have it, it's been keeping me happy.

- The Decemberists' new album - Hazards of Love. I've been obsessed with this one since Alison gave me it, oh man, it's a goodie. I love all their stuff but it's nice to have something new from them to sink my teeth into. It's different to their older stuff but I still really like it. I like how the whole album is one giant story and the songs blend from one to the next, it's grand.

- The fact that I am now on uni holidays until the 20th April! Yessss! Been desperate for some time away from uni for a while now, and it's finally here! I'm going to sleep in and catch up with some friends and whatnot. It'd be better if I didn't have about 5 assignments to work on but oh well.

- My action sampler camera! I got my first roll of film I've taken with it developed. It's ok considering I don't use film much, alot of the photos are over exposed which is really weird, but they still look kinda cool.

- The Hive. This is not a new love, but a renewed one. The Hive's moved locations, we had a volunteers meeting last night and now everything's back in full swing. I jumped in with both feet and am volunteering for the opening show at the new location, which is next saturday, it's gonna be grrrrreat.

- Rachel and Alisonnnn! We hung out tuesday and it was rad. I love those girls. Had Al over tuesday night, we watched trashy tv, it was lovely.

And that's pretty much it, this week's been so full of uni I haven't had much time to love things, but now I'm on holidays so I can relax a little, so yay.

The end
xx

No comments: