Saturday, April 25, 2009

TiLT 23!


TILT 23 -
(I wrote this on wednesday and totally forgot to post it, then I remembered at midnight on thursday night and then got distracted until now...)

Gonna try and keep this one short cos it's overdue and won't make sense either way... and like, who reads these anyhow?!


Things I was loving this Thursday -
- LAST FRIDAY NIGHT… =]
- HIVE ON SATURDAY NIGHT (This time last week) Luke Dalton, Steven Childs, Don't Come Monday and Fushia! <3
- I GOT A COMMENT FROM GALA IN RESPONSE TO ONE OF MY COMMENTS ON HER BLOG - “Lou — Aww little miss! Thank you. I don’t think anyone’s life is perfect, but we all have the ability to make the effort to transform our life into something which really delights us, you know? Big kisses to you!” GALA YOU MADE MY DAY. I LOVE YOU.
- GETTING LOTS OF COMPLIMENTS - My hair, my Gotye shirt, my fringe which is apparently so impressively striaght.. Etc.
- JADE - You spoil me woman! <3
- RACHEL! Spending time with Rachel on a more regular basis is pretty wicked. We've had rad hangouts like 3 or 4 times in the last week and a bit! <3
- SARAH AND CAITEY! I did one of my photography assignments at the vet, it was funnnn. <3
- UNI! It's getting better even though it's also getting more stressful, I am loving it still.

Looking forward to (keeping in mind I wrote this on wednesday and will write about these in my next TiLT) Thursday arvo at the dog park with Caitey, medium format shoot with Jade on Friday, and seeing The Basics at The Globe on Friday night with my lovely friends <3

Hope you all had a great week!
I'll try to post my TiLT on an actual thursday next week!
xxx

No comments: