Tuesday, April 28, 2009

FRESH AND CLEAN.. Well, sort of.

HAPPY HUMP DAY (WEDNESDAY) EVERYONE!

It's the middle of the week, and things always start to go a bit crazy at this point of the week... for me at least. I'm drowning in assignments, desperate for it to all be over and for the sweet freedom of the weekend to come quickly.

In others news, as some of you may or may not know, Mum and I painted over my wall on the weekend. It took 4 hrs of me sanding all the insanely lumpy bits off by hand and 5 coats of paint, but it's finally done. I couldn't be happier.

Before...
and after!


I'm so insanely happy that my wall is no more. I'm glad it's gone, it's not me anymore, I am not that wall. Now it's gone and things are fresh.
Some friends of mine weren't happy with me painting over it, but those who truly know me know how much I wanted to get rid of it and how happy I am that it is gone. It may have taken two layers of medium green, one layer of white and two layers of dark purple paint, but it's finally gone. I've re-arranged my room and I'm starting to sort things out and make them how I want them to be... Just like I said I would in that blog I wrote a few weeks ago about how I'm making changes.

So ummm yeah. Wall is gone. I am much happier.
Meanwhile, being the procrastination queen that I am, I'm drowning in assignments. Three due this week, and an exam next week. I'm about 1/2 done with each assignment, I'm getting there... slowly. I have til 5pm Friday so it's ok. Haha.

Also, I cannot wait for the weekend... three days of no uni! Gonna actually do some social stuff! :)

Annnnd... I'm trying to blog more frequently, I think it's working pretty well... although I never really know who reads these blogs anyway. Hope you're enjoying them, whoever you are who's reading my rambling.

Hope you all have a great Wednesday
xx

No comments: