Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Door mat

p.s A random side note, but something I've been thinking about for a while - I really hate people who only talk to me when they want something. That's not what friends or family are for. Get over it guys. My purpose in life is not to please you, nor is my purpose to drop everything to be your best friend when it suits you. I am not a door mat.

And while we're on the topic of hate, I also hate people who are still acting like we are in high school. That ended two years ago dudes, move on. I didn't act like a stupid school girl even when I was in high school, and I sure as hell don't act like that now. I don't see why you can't all move on too (I'm not directing this at anyone in particular, least of all my friends... just stating an opinion). Life's about more than bitch fights, rumors, gossip, lies and acting like you and your life are the most important thing on earth. Cos, let's face it, you're not, I'm not, no one is the most important thing on earth, not as far as I'm concerned anyway. There is far, far too many people I know from high school that still act like we are in Grade 8. Not saying I'm perfect (cos I sure know I'm not, by any means), but really people, move on. Grow up. Take responsibility for yourself and your actions. Stop acting like you're better than everyone else just because you think you've got the perfect life. No one and nothing is perfect. Move on. You're worth more than that.

End rant.

1 comment:

Jade said...

oh how i love that your getting stronger.
in telling people to fuck off.
nicely, however.
unlike myself :)
oh no what will people think im doing to you.
Fuck everyone in your life like that.