Wednesday, May 13, 2009

TiLT - 26



Hello everyone!

I'm posting my TiLT at 9:27pm on a WEDNESDAY! I'm so organised for my TiLT this week that I've decided to post it a few hours early! (Plus I'm always really busy on a thursday so this'll work out best I think) YAY YAY YAY.

Things I'm Loving This Thursday:
(This week's list is a bit short cos I've had a bit of a rough one but I'm still being postive so yay me!)

BLACK BOOKS! Oh em gee. Watched all of season 1 with Chris on Thursday night (last week) and now I’m hooked. Thanks <3

DELETING CRAP OFF MY PC! My pc was about to die because it was so full. I bought myself a new 500gb external hard drive, a 8gb USB and an 8gb SD card (for my camera) and so now I’m all sorted for file storage. Thanks Dan!!! My computer still has a lot of stuff to be deleted off it but at least now it can breathe again. YAY.

PASSING ASSIGNMENTS I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO FAIL! Woo! I’ve actually been doing pretty well at uni (so far) and it’s amazing. I got a distinction for my modernism essay! I'm so chuffed! Haha.

INDOOR PICNICS! Rachel came over on Saturday, we had a lovely indoor picnic on my bedroom floor and watched most of Season 2 of Black Books whilst painting our nails, chatting and eating. It was great! <3

THROWING THINGS OUT! Rachel helped med be ruthless and sort through my clothes (again). I ended up giving away 15 bits of clothing and a pair of shoes. I won’t miss any of it, I’m sure. Thanks Rach!

BEING COMPLIMENTED ON MY NOSE RING! Saturday night I got a lot of compliments about my nose ring. It was really weird but awesome. Especially the “Most people could not pull that off, but it really suits you”. I dunno, made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Haha.

LAST FM! Oh my god it is amazing. I don’t understand how on earth it can be so clever. As well as this, it provides much amusement and entertainment for me, I’m on there alllll the timeeeee. Thanks Chris for encouraging me to get one.
Add me on Last.Fm

Well that's my list for this week.
In other news, I've been applying for more jobs - my grand total of job applications since April is now 37. I'm waiting to hear back from Hills (fingers crossed cos i really want that job!) and I'm going for an interview at a fruit and veg shop on friday if I don't get the Hills job. Woo.
On top of job searching I'm also trying to cope with uni - I've got 5 assignments and 4 exams to do in the next three weeks. I really do not know how I am going to cope. Wish me luck!


That's all for now
Hope you've all had a nice week so far!
xx

No comments: