Friday, June 5, 2009

SLOTH

HELLO READERS!

First of all, I'd just like to say a giant HOLLY AWESOME FECK YESSSSSSSSSSS!
Why?
BECAUSE I HANDED IN MY PHOTO IMAGING FOLIO AND DIGITAL IMAGING ASSIGNMENTS TODAY, BOTH COMPLETE AND HANDED IN ON TIME.
Feck yes.
They were both GIANT assignments, and had written parts and photography parts and references and contact sheets and screen captures and a million other things in them. The photo imaging folio was worth 50% of my grade for the unit, so fingers crossed I do well on it...
I feel fairly good about it so hopefully that's a good sign.
The digital imaging assignment was a photoshop editing one, pretty insane cos I shot it 3 weeks ago but didn't edit the photos until last night. Oh wells... only kept me up til 4am... Haha.
I spent all week worrying about photo imaging and neglected digital imaging, but I got it all done on time and it's over now so WOOOOOO.
Only got one assignment and three exams left, then I'm free for six weeks! YAY YAY YAY.

Also the last few weeks have taught me something - leaving assignments to the last minute is bad. I've done it before but never really learnt from the experience. I tend to leave things until a week before they're due, but lately I've left things until the day before they're due or even the day they're due to finish them... *cough* post modernism and digital imaging *cough*
It's not good. I'm so disorganised, but I never change because I always seem to get good marks whether I do it a week before it's due or the day it's due.
I work best under pressure, I think.
But I want to change this, I've realised the added stress of doing something last minute isn't really something I need in my life.
I MUST WORK TO CHANGE THIS. MUST.

I'm feeling rather sleep deprived cos I was up til 4am doing my digital imaging assignment, and I woke up at 9am and went to uni, and did uni stuff all day til I got home at 5pm.
I also realised (I’ve been realising a lot of things this week) today, I'm a giant sloth.
A giant, lazy, unfit sloth.
Sloth sloth sloth.
I can get 10 hours sleep and wake up tired, or I can get 5 hours sleep and wake up tired. Or any amount of hours of sleep in between. I just seem to be eternally tired. Not normal I don't think. I half blame my sleep apnea but it's not that severe ALL the time so it shouldn't make me thaaaat tired.
I don't know. Maybe I have low iron levels or something. Hmm.

Anywho.. I think that’s all I wanted to say for now. I feel like I should be celebrating hardcore cos I’ve done my photo imaging and digital imaging assignments, finished photo imaging as a whole, don’t have any more classes and only have one assignment and three exams left… But I’m too tired to celebrate, so I’ll just sit here and think about celebrating. Plus I’m going out tomorrow night and it’s gonna be amazinggggg (Jade’s birthday! YEWWW!) so that’ll make up for my lack of enthusiasm from today.
Yep.

SO CLOSE TO THE END OF UNI!
YESSSS!

Hope you've all had a fabulous friday, I'm going to go to bed verrrrry soon... I feel like my eyeballs are going to fall out of my head, I'm that tired!
Tough week.
Hope those of you who are also going through uni assessment time at the moment are surviving!
Good night everyone!

xx

p.s ZOMG IT'S JUNE NOW... WHAAAT!? I've been doing photography at QCA for a whole SEMESTER! When did that happen?!

No comments: