Thursday, June 11, 2009

TiLT - 29

Hello kittens!

Another week has gone by again! This year seems to be going so extremely fast, I can't believe it's June already!

I don't have much to put on my TiLT list this week, but here goes -

Things I'm loving this thursday:

- Being ALMOST done with uni! I've only got one assignment and one (online) exam left and then I'm free for six whole weeks! Yesssss! Can't believe I've survived!
- Jade's birthday! Saturday night was fab! I had such a good time :)
- Last night! Streamer Bendy and The Gallant were AWESOME, and Bar Soma is such a cool place!
- Actually being told I have training for my new job! Next wednesday night! YESSS! Finally!
- Honourable mentions: ugh boots, socks, sleep, my portable electric heater, blankets, cheese, looking forward to uni holidays and this weekend, writing lists and ticking things off, going to gigs on a wednesday night, my DSLR and taking photos of everything all the time.
- Music I'm into (eg. what I've mostly listened to this week): Streamer Bendy, The Gallant, Death Cab For Cutie, The Decemberists, Cold War Kids, Say Anything and Phoenix... all my favourites really.

That's pretty much it.
Getting my car window fixed tomorrow, which is good cos it means I'll be able to park in public places again, but bad because it'll make me really poor.
Also I hate winter. It's only the beginning of June and I'm already sick of being cold all the time. Also I don't really own any winter clothes... I'm such a summer person, haha. Need to go and buy myself some socks and jumpers and jackets and cardigans.

I have a huge list of all the things I'm going to do on the uni holidays.
I'm excited.

I should really go and write my last tech report now... considering it's due tomorrow... Humpf. I could win a procrastination competition. I know all the tricks.
Goodnight world
xx

No comments: