Friday, June 19, 2009

TiLT - 30 (Can't believe I've written 30 of these!)

Good evening bloggers!

I hope you all had a fabulous week! I've been busy since last thursday, which is half the reason my TiLT is a day late - I wasn't home at all yesterday, didn't get home until 4pm today. Splendid!

Here's what I'm loving this thursday:
- BEING ON UNI HOLIDAYS. OH EM GEE IT'S AMAZING TO DO AS I PLEASE!
- FINALLY FINISHING ALL MY UNI ASSESSMENT. Kinda continues on from the first dot point but yeah, it's such an amazing feeling to finally have no more assessment! 5 assignments and 4 exams in a 4 week period was not fun. But it's over now, yay! I still feel like I should be studying, and I'm still in stay-up-til-midnight-cos-you've-got-stuff-to-do mode. I'll start to relax soon... I hope.
- Travelling to Inskip Point, Rainbow Beach, Noosa and Eumundi all within the last week. Good times! I love travelling north!
- Fantastic weekends and late night scrabble games with a dear friend.
- Eucalyptus and aloe vera tissues. Heaven for my nose this past week. I hate having a cold.
- Going in a boat for the first time. Sure, it was only a tinny with a rusty bottom, but hey, it still counts.
- Making friends with our neighbours when camping at Inskip Point and them making us cups of tea! Adorable!
- FINALLY GETTING MY GREEN P LICENSE! I finally bothered to upgrade my license from red to green p, yesss! Should have done it 7 months ago, but oh well... better late than never, haha.
- Fantastic breakfasts sitting in the sun looking out onto Noosa's main beach.
- Elisha!
- Driving to Noosa! I drove home all on my own, and didn't get lost or die. I'm getting more confident with long distance driving! Woo!
- Getting zillions of compliments on the curly-ness, cut and colour of my hair from friends and from random people.. even hair dressers! Apparently my hair is amazing?! I don't know. It does what it wants haha. - Making lots and lots of awesome holiday plans with so many different people!
- FINALLY doing my training for my new job! I'm now filled with all the pet nutritional information I'll ever need, haha. I also have loads of promotional stuff in my room. There's alot of stuff. Hills are really into their promotions!
- My new fleecy hoodie! It was $10 from Cotton On, oh yeah! I love it. It's grey (of course).
- The prospect of all the upcoming work I've got lined up! Hills, baby sitting, waitressing and random photography jobs! Yes! I refuse to be poor any longer! Fingers crossed it all works out. I'm broke... and I want to buy boots, amoung a million other things.
- Finally getting over my cold! I've been sick for exactly a week, and finally I can breathe through my nose again! It's not swine flu after all, haha! Success!
- Music I've been listening to this week: Anberlin, Angelas Dish, Ben Folds, Cold War Kids, Placebo, The Beatles and Phoenix.
- Looking forward to: THE REST OF THE HOLIDAYS! So much planned. It's going to be great.
Ok, I'm off to bed.
Good night kittens!
xx

No comments: