Thursday, June 25, 2009

TiLT - 31

Good afternoon lovers!

So, another week has flown by and I'm over due to write my TiLT.. again. I've had a very good, busy week, but neglected to write my TiLT yesterday because I was running around trying to organise my credit application for uni.
Alas.

Nevertheless, my favourite moments this week were:

- A great rainy day in spent on the couch with my twin at her place. Cheese sandwiches, chocolate covered biscuits, coffee and great movies. Good times.
- FETE DE LA MUSIQUE AND SUNDAY IN GENERAL. Fete was awesome, I had a great day (despite the rain) and took loads of photos. Afterwards the twin, the boy and I had pizza, soft drink, tv watching and ALOT of talking atthe twin's, and then said twin came to mine for a sleepover. Much fun was had by all. I woke up at 5:25am sunday and went to bed at 1am monday. Pretty sure that's the longest time I've been awake in a long, long time. Haha.
-Cupcakes, grocery shopping, interviews, scrabble and Charmed with two of my fave girls. It was a good day, and we rock at cupcake baking. Vanilla with chocolate chips and icing! Yum!
- Going to see "The Hangover" with my boy and eating far, far too much popcorn for dinner... and then adventuring through the streets of Geebung in my car for a while for no good reason. Sweet as.
- Fantastic cheap burritos with five of my most favourite people ever on tuesday night. Cheap, good food, drinks, fantastic friends and great times. Total bliss.
- Painting my nails bright purple (again). I'm obsessed with my Kit purple nail polish. It's so thick and gorgeous, you only need one coat! LOVE.
- Impromtu shopping catch ups with a friend I haven't seen in almost 6 months! It was great to catch up!
- MY NEW DRESS. (Purchased at above mentioned shopping catch up session) It's from Igedo and was $110, reduced to $39. It's gorgeous, strapless and silk and has boning and a petticoat, not to meantion a giant bow on the front. I love it. I want to wear it to a tea party.
- MY NEW BOOTS. (Also purchased at above mentioned shopping catch up session) They're grey, not quite knee length and were only $10. YES. ONLY $10. Reduced from $40. They're greeat, comfy, and a total bargain! Success!
- My mum buying a new couch. Sounds weird, but I'm excited. New giant black leather couch should be arriving today, it's really like three couches cos it's in a U shape and is huge. It's made mum go on this "let's do over the whole living room" rampage, so she's out now buying a new dining table and chairs and coffee tables and whatnot. We haven't had new furniture in like... 12 years, this is exciting. Haha.
- I USED TO SKATE ONCE 5. At The Zoo last night, it was great. Art on skate boards, good music, good friends, trendy people and it was all for free. I love free trendy events in Brisbane, as does the rest of trendy Brisbane, as the place was packed.
- Pumping Michael Jackson tunes at 11am in the morning in rememberance of the King. RIP.

- Music I've been into this week: Michael Jackson, Of Montreal, Hot Chip, Kimya Dawnson, Sonic Youth, Angela's Dish, Anberlin, Cold War Kids, Guillemots and the "Have you heard?" (Volume 5) cd I got for freeeee at Fete De La Musique. Love my Brissy bands and free music!

Well, I think that's pretty much it for me for my highlights of this week.
How was your week?
Louise
xx

No comments: