Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dan and Lou talk ideal girlfriends, I show you some of my RO photos.











Hello bloggers!

This made me chuckle.
Dan and I, as per usual, chatting about relationships -

*~| on holidays... FUCK YEAH |~* sent 15/02/2009 10:06 PM:
i dont really mind relationships
L O U C H Λ Ƨ Υ says:
bleh.. they're lame.
*~| on holidays... FUCK YEAH |~* sent 15/02/2009 10:06 PM:
but people in general are shit
*~| on holidays... FUCK YEAH |~* sent 15/02/2009 10:07 PM:
pudding wud be my ideal gf
*~| on holidays... FUCK YEAH |~* sent 15/02/2009 10:07 PM:
its best when its hot, always tastes good and never is a bitch about anything
*~| on holidays... FUCK YEAH |~* sent 15/02/2009 10:07 PM:
and its sweet too.

Dan, you're hilarious.
Pudding would be a great girlfriend. Always smelling and tasting great, great to keep you cool in summer, will never say "I told you so" or "Don't drink that from the bottle"... and you can just put her in the fridge when you've had enough.
Lol.

I'm going on holidays for a few days tomorrow, so farewell internet land!
I'll have major withdrawl sysmptoms but my mates will keep me distracted I'm sure.
I'm a dork.

On a side note - Repeat Offender's last show,as I've mentioned, was amazing! I've chucked a few snaps I took on the night into this blog for you all to see. I'm still in awe from that night. RO are amazing.

Also - another web site Calum introduced me to - Got Wisdom! It's rather hilarious and true. Thanks for linking me to that one Calum!

Night all!
xx

No comments: