Sunday, February 1, 2009

ZEBRA!

ZEBRA LOVE
ZEBRA LOVE - by Louchasy on Polyvore.com

I've loved zebras since forever. I think they're really cool. I adore that hoodie! And it does have blue and pink on it if you look really closely, I didn't just add pink and blue into the set randomly. Anyway, pink and yellow go nicely together I think. I like this set I made on Polyvore. I would actually use/wear all of this stuff, oh yes! The hiptop with the zebra cover would be wicked cool. Oh so scene but I love it, hehe.

I don't really feel like writing much else.
I'm in an organising mood, sorting out my affairs and such.
Writing things in my diary, thinking about what's happening in this month.
I like writing to do lists. I write them everyday.
Tomorrow's list is huge.
I have alot of my mind and alot to do.
And, to top it all off, I'm still sick.

Oh and today is day one of the iCiNG Transformation Challenge. Read yesterday's post for more info. I'm too sick to exercise today but I'm at least making conscious decisions about what I'm eating, and I'm drinking lots of water.
Go me.

The end.
xx

1 comment:

frockandrollonline.com said...

I love zebras too! Hot pink zebra print is my favourite :D

Hope you're feeling better soon, chicky!