Thursday, February 12, 2009

TiLT - Week FOURTEEN!

Hello regular blog readers and anyone else out there!


Welcome to WEEK FOURTEEN of my regular TiLT-ing!

Here's the random bunch of things that I'm loving this week (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER) -

- This comment from Jade: "I know it sounds bad, but I just don't want to smell like an Indian woman" totally random, we were talking about perfume though. I laughed my ass off. Had to be there I guess.














- REPEAT OFFENDER. OH MAN. I love them so freaking much. Their last show ever was last night, it was epic. I got a new cd, the set list from Ryan, a drum stick from Dane and a group photo with the lot of them. It was an epic show and they were so wonderful when they played. I'm still in awe. I can't believe they're over and yet still so amazing. It was also really lovely to catch up with my regular RO girls - Manda, KC, Larry, Ell and Renae! :) And nice to see Rachi too. Wicked funnn. Photo taken by me.













- Great great great friends who love me. Jade, Rach, Alison, Dan, Jack, Cal, Crystal, and Caitey in particular this week. Man you all fricking rock. Thanks for having me over last night Rachi! The photo is of Dan, Jack and I with Narelle's bras on our heads, taken by Al. Hahahahaa.

- Getting mail from Griffith twice and QUT once! Crazy insane. I have so much mail. All the mail from Griffith is completely overwhelming to the point where I want to explode, but it's exciting too.

- New cds! I got three last night - Vincent, Artic, and RO. YAY NEW BRISBANE MUSIC. FUEL FOR MY OBSESSION.

- An Horse and Sparkadia posters stolen from The Zoo. It's becoming a habit. I stole a Sparkadia poster from the ladies toilets. I'm total class.

- TAKING PHOTOS OF EVERYTHING. Photos from work of people and animals and our new stock, photos from RO's last show, and like.. everything. I've been obsessed for ages and my obsession is growing. Everything is interesting and I want to photograph it. Colours and shapes are interesting, so is live music and animals and people and omg fashion. I'm in love.

- Continuing on in talking about mail from Griffith, enlosed in a big "Welcome to the Bahcelor of Photography" package, there was a letter about Photography CAMP. I'm going to go on ART CAMP. WTF MATE. I'm excited, but like man, 6 years of BAND camp at high school and now I'm going to ART camp at Uni, like, what?!













- Drunk nights with close friends. Monday night at Dan's was hilarious. Thanks for coming Catiey! <3 Sorry about your phone man.

- Saturday night at Narelle's! NICE TO MEET YOU NARELLE. I THINK YOU'RE COOL. Jade played with fire alot. Hense the photo, I stole it from Narelle's facebook, the photo was too brilliant not to steal. Haha.

- Getting into gear for uni! Just continuing on with all this Griffith madness, they also sent me a list of the things I need to buy. I'm mega excited, but I'm going to be flat broke for a very, very long time.

- OUT OF THE BLUE PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM DANE THANKING ME FOR SUPPRTING AND WORKING WITH RO ALL THIS TIME. Freaking made my day, so much. THANKYOU DANE AND THANKYOU RO. <3















- Continuing on with the chat about RO - Playing RO on 99.7fm radio with Jade tonight! Man, it was so great, I love going to radio with Jade, and I love RO. Best combination ever. The photo is of me and RO from last night.

-Mario teaches us about relationships. Thankyou Calum, this is HILARIOUS!

- Random people adding me on facebook that are friends of friends and fans of RO. Man, you are cool. And you complimented me, like, wow.

-This and anddd this in particular. FML rocks and sucks all at once. Good if you want to be shallow and laugh at other people’s troubles to cheer you up. Some weird shit happens to people. Thanks to Cal for recommending it to me, haha. Just click the first link and see.

Ok I'm done TiLTing now.
I've realised the list this week is very RO and Griffith focused. Haha.
Oh well!

Until next time!
xx

No comments: