Thursday, February 12, 2009

ITC Day 13 - Update



Hello my lovelies!

Just a quick update on my progress for the Icing Transformation Challenge -

I've been to the gym 4 times this week! GO ME! Three of which Jade was there with me! I went alone this morning... the gym was totally empty except for me. So weird but good!
So, I've been working my butt off at the gym for a grand total of 4 hours and 50 minutes THIS WEEK. GO ME.
The whole eating right thing isn't going that well, I've been kinda bad lately with the whole eating at regular intervals thing but oh well. I'll get there!

I've been going to the gym since January 14th! One whole month of gym-ing as of tomorrow. I've been 11 times since Jan 14th.. Including when I took a whole week off because I was sick. Haha.

Anywho!

I hope any of you who are reading this and are also doing the ITC are doing well too! We're almost at the half way mark! YEWWW!

That's all I wanted to say for now.
Read my TiLT. I put alot of effort into that. Haha.

Miss Gym-tastic
xx

No comments: