Wednesday, February 4, 2009

TiLT - WEEK THIRTEEN!



Hello blog readers!

I've been sick for exactly one week now, it's driving me nuts.
I'm getting better now but I have zero energy and zero motivation to do anything. I'm quite happy to sit around in my pjs and do nothing all day today.
Yep.

Nevertheless, here's the things I'm loving this week -

- FANTASTIC OUTINGS TO THE ZOO. I had a brilliant time at The Zoo last night, An Horse and The Paper and The Plane were FANTASTIC! Jd and Rach and I went, and Alison and Claire and Simon were there and a few other people we knew! I love it when there's lovely people in unexpected places! And I bought An Horse's new cd, I'm loooooving it! And I bought a Paper and The Plane tshirt for only $10, becuase Mr Lead singer of The Paper and The Plane who was selling their merch didn't know how much his own tshirts were for sale for. Hahahahaa.

- WRITING LISTS AND WHATNOT. I have a habit of writing lists everyday. And my 101 things in 1001 days list is coming along nicely, I've done/started about one third of the things on the list, which is a pretty great acheivement I think. I'm proud of me.

- GOING TO RADIO WITH JADE! I mentioned it in last week's TiLT - I went to radio with Jade and had super fun times. I'm going again tonight and I'm excited, mostly cos I get to spend time with one of my favourite people <3

- NEW THINGS! I treated myself a few days ago to a little bit of shopping! I bought loads of cute new Bonds underwear, an eyelash curler, make up remover and loads of Powerade. Weird combination of items but I wanted them all so there. Buying things is pretty fun.

- ORGANISING MY UNI ENROLLMENT AND O WEEK AT GRIFFITH! I've done my timetable and my o week schedule, wooh! Well, I've done as much of my timetable as I can for the moment, they've messed up one of my classes - Modernism and Post Modernism, and it clashes with one of my other tutorials. Oh well. They'll fix it. Anywho, I'm super nervous and excited all at once. I've also realised there's like eleventy million things I don't know about photography and cameras. I'm keen to learn.

- Honourable mentions - powerade, strawberry milk, vanilla yogurt, new music, stealing posters from The Zoo, wearing my converse boots, putting fabric bows I've made in my hair, and making plans to dye my hair crazy colours.

My list isn't very long this week because I've been sick since last thursday so all I've done pretty much is sleep, blow my nose, see Jade and go to work.

I'm desperate to do something to my hair, colour-wise. I want it to be maroon/red with flamingo pink chunks. Oh yes. It will happen. Soon.

Hope you all had a fab week!
The end!
Love from snot face
xx

No comments: