Saturday, January 31, 2009

iCiNG TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE!

I got that picture from here. It's random but kinda fitting and I like it.

So, as I've mentioned before, 2009 (or 2000-and-devine as Gala says) WILL be the year of change for me.
And, to kick off this time of change in an official way I'm actually going to commit myself to something and stick to it (as best I can - no one's perfect!) for a whole month.
This thing I'm committing myself to is the "iCiNG TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE!". Something that Gala has started on her site iCiNG for the month of February - A way to help oneself on the road to self improvement, by setting some goals for the month and sticking to them.

My goals for the ITC (iCiNG TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE) are as follows:
1. EAT HEALTHY. No more random snacks or junk food, especially when I'm not hungry. No eating after 9 or 10pm! I always get the munchies late at night and it never ends well. Aim to eat fruit and vege everyday (I've been REALLY terrible lately and my body has paid for that) and overall just aim to eat less crap and instead eat things that are actually good for me. I do enjoy fruit and vege alot so it shouldn't be hard, it's more about me being lazy than anything else. This also includes drinking enough water. I'm usually pretty good and drink a litre or two every day but agian, I've been slack lately.
2. GO TO THE GYM AT LEAST 3 TIMES PER WEEK FOR ONE HOUR OR MORE EACH TIME. I've already started this with Jade but I want to continue it for as long as I can. I SO desperately want to be FIT and FLEXIBLE! I'm young, I shold be able to touch my toes!
3. KEEP TRACK OF IT ALL AND DON'T LOOSE FOCUS. To help with this I'm doing to create a food diary of what I eat each day, to keep track of things. I'll blog about it occaisonally too.

So, this is my plan.

My support systems -
1. Food diary
2. Blog it! And re-read this original ITC blog to keep myself motivated
3. Friends and family! Especially fellow ITC challengers and my dearest Jd and Rach.

Overall goals -
1. Learn to love myself
2. Gain self confidence
3. Get fit and flexible
4. Loose weight
5. MAINTAIN ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Now you all know my inner goals and problems, but oh well.
I figure if I diarise this in the real world on my blog instead of solely in a diary it might actually motivate me to stick to it all.

So even tohugh I'm sick as a dog right now (have been since thursday) with a head cold/stomach flu type thing, as of tomorrow I will start to look after myself today. I kinda kick started it today by drinking like 2 litres of water and eating oranges and mangoes, even though I'm all sick and gross and can't breathe through me nose. Go me.

SO, WISH ME LUCK!
FEBRUARY STARTS TOMORROW AND SO DOES THE iCiNG TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE!
GET SET, GO!
xx

p.s Gala's made a bunch of badges that link to her site, they're super cute - this is one of many she's made that I like! She made them so we can post them places so people know we're participating in the ITC! :)

3 comments:

Kate @ Tres Lola said...

Goodluck sweets! I'm doing no alcohol... & ... well, I haven't got further than that. Ha.

Rachie-Jean said...

I'm flexible.

My mouth tastes like biscuit

frockandrollonline.com said...

Good luck, I have complete faith that you'll achieve them all! :)