Thursday, January 15, 2009

TiLT - Week TEN!



Things I’m loving this Thursday.. (there’s a lot!)

- NEW PHONE NEW PHONE NEW PHONE!I finally got a new phone and it’s wicked awesome and I love it. It’s a Nokia 3120 and doesn’t flip or slide. Brilliant.
IT’S GOT BLUE TOOTH AND I CAN PUT MY MICRO SD IN IT AND I’VE GOT AWESOME CREDIT AND I CAN RING PEOPLE ON OPTUS AND I’VE GOT LOSTS OF TEXTS TO USE UP AND ITS AN MP3 PLAYER SO THE MUSIC SOUNDS WICKED AWESOME AND I’M SUPER HAPPY ABOUT IT AND IT HAS A NICE BIG SCREEN.
I LOVE MY NEW PHONE.

- Belated birthday celebrations and presents! Saturday night was WONDERFUL. I spent it with all my favourite people celebrating my birthday a few weeks late and it was so great! (That rhymes! Lol!) But yes, very fun. We had dinner and went clubbing! And I got some great presents! Two of my fave people gave me money to pay for my tattoo! I just about died when I opened their cards! So generous! And I got cds and pens and nose studs from other people! I felt so special! And I got lots of hugs and some friends even bought me jugs of drinks at the Embassy. So great. Great great great night out! I feel so lucky to have so many lovely friends <3 I LOVE YOU ALL.

- The Embassy and The Planet! See the above dot point! Great clubs! I had lots of fun! I wanna go to both again, soon!

- I bought myself some dark silver liquid glitter eyeliner! It’s wicked. I got it from Sports girl for $10! I’ve wanted more glitter in my life and on my face for ages and now I can have that! Woo!

- Today I bought glittery fake eyelashes for $3.50. They’re gorgeous and I’m excited. They even came with eyelash glue! Boo yah! Bargain! I’ll wear them next time I go somewhere nice.

- Continuing with the make up theme.. I finally got my Lime Crime! It’s amazing and SO glittery. Love! And, like I said, I love glitter. Next time I go out I’m going to be so glittery people will think I’m some sort of human disco ball. It’s going to be great.

- This one’s by far one of the most important ones on my TiLT list this week - Getting into my uni course for 2009! I GOT IN TO BACHELOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY AT GRIFFITH FOR THIS YEAR! I CAN’T BELIEVE I GOT IN! I’M FINALLY GOING TO BE DOING PHOTOGRAPHY AT UNI! I’M SO SO SO EXCITED AND SO SO SO NERVOUS! WHEEEEE! (The picture to the left is one Rach took of me taking a photo at Trial Kennedy last week)

- Did I mention I got a new phone that works and does cool stuff? PHONE PHONE PHONE PHONE PHONE YAY.

- GOING TO THE GYM WITH JADE. OH MAN. IT’S SO GREAT! We’ve been 3 times already! Going again tomorrow! I will be fit and actually like myself soon! Yess! Best decision I’ve made this year was to join the gym and start going regularly with Jade. I love it.

- TRIAL KENNEDY! Saw them live for the first time last Friday night! They were so great live, even if the dudes in the front row kinda blocked our view for half the set. Trial Kennedy were brilliant live, and I was there with some of my most favourite people which made it even more rad! Can’t wait to see TK when they come back in March with Birds of Tokyo! (The picture to the left is from TK)

- Wicked hand me down head phones! Alison gave me her collapsible Skull Candy head phones because my ears are that tiny I can’t really use the in ear ones or the normal ipod ones like any other person. These Skull Candies are SO GREAT. They collapse so I can take them on the train and aww man I love them. THANKYOU ALISON! A LOT! <3

- Photo shoots! On Monday just gone I did my first ever PAID photo shoot! It went awesomely and I’m really proud of myself. It was for a mate I’ve known since pre-school, she writes her own music and sings. Check her out here, and you can see my photos! - The photos are on Chloe’s myspace, facebook and are going to be on other various music and venue websites, as well as The Powerhouse advertisements for her gig there!

- Mango smoothies. Jade made me a kick arse mango smoothie today. It was so yummy! NOM NOM NOM. I want another one!

- Ribbon and head bands! This week I bought ribbons from Spotlight and head bands and I’m going to cover the head bands in pretty ribbons and add bows. Sounds weird but I’m excited. Custom head bands for me, oh yes.

- $9 shoes! Best bargain I’ve gotten this week! They were rduced from $35 and they’re little black flats with bows on them. I’ll wear them out when I don’t wanna wear heels. They’re sure cute, good find Jadey! <3

- LITTLE RED! CITY AND COLOUR! KAISER CHEIFS! THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT! I’ve gotten 4 new cds in the past week! Exciting! I’m addicted to City and Colour SO FREAKING MUCH. I can have it on repeat for hours and don’t get sick of it. It’s so melodic and gorgeoussss!

- LOMOLITOS! I finally got my lomo photos developed! THEY’RE GORGEOUS! Not all of them turned out but the ones that did are so cuteeee. I’ll scan them and upload them soon. Exciting!

- RANDOM PRESENT FROM DAD: Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka! ONE WHOLE LITRE OF THE STUFF. It’s SO strong and super duper alcoholic. He was all like: Make sure you do it in shots, but also make sure you have small shots cos it’s twice as strong as regular vodka! I’m like: SWEAT DEAL. THANKS DAD! He got it duty free coming back from his NZ holiday. Yewwww.

Life is pretty darn good right now.
(Apart from the fact that I'm so insanely poor... lol. I need to be like Rachel and go on a shopping ban!)
THE ENDDDD!
<3

Random photos from the week (all the photos in this blog are from friday and saturday nights) -

No comments: