Thursday, January 1, 2009

TiLT - Week Eight

Hello everyone!

Welcome to 2009!
Can't believe it's finally here.





Things I'm loving this thursday -

- Spending $84.95 at HJs on new years day. Way to start the year. We'll be re-telling that story for aaaaages, I can tell. Best part was the dirty looks the register chick gave us when we told her what we wanted to order. Haha. We are the kings of Hungry Jacks strathpine.

- Being with some of my fave people ever for NYE! Jaaaaaaaade, Rach, Al, Jack, Dan, Tom and Joe! =] Good times even if everyone does love to pay me out alot.

- Colourful drinks. I'm a huge fan of brightly coloured alcoholic drinks. Specially ones you mix yourself. Fruit tingles are the best. And anything with blue curacao. Hehe. =]

- Being rostered on for surgery on Wednesday and actually helping the vets with all the surgeries! It was WICKED AWESOME. We amputated a dog's leg because it's leg was full of cancer. And I helped with desexings and also a dental.

- Being able to use my new 2009 diary, covered in Karl Kwasney's art. Exciting!

- Reading Gala’s awesome posts from 30th Dec – 1st Jan, they were all SO inspiring, especially the "Things to do before 2009" one.

- Starting to sort through my clothes and get rid of a few.. kinda. I've already started, as of yesterday, trying to eleminate some of my massive collection of clothes. And I'm gonna give away some shoes too. And then I'm going to go to Myer and buy clothes I acutally like.

- Stars concert this coming Sunday, Sunset Sounds on Wednesday, Trial Kennedy next friday!

- Seeing everyone from school at Kyle’s party. Pretty hilarious. Made me realise how much I DO NOT miss most of the people I went to school with. Haha.

- Using Al’s fish eye lense and generally going nuts taking photos as per usual. So many good photos from the last week! I'm gonna add loads of photos into this blog. I almost made a blog entiredly of photos the other day, I've taken that many fun ones lately.

- SEEING TWILIGHT. CHEESY AND LAME WITH DODGY CAMERA WORK BUT EDWARD CULLEN IS A BABE. HE’S GORGEOUS AND HIS CHARACTER IS GREAT. I HAD A DREAM HE WAS MY BOYFRIEND. IT WAS SO GREAT. I WOKE UP SO HAPPY. And seeing it with my Caitey and Michelle from work was fun =]

- Reflecting back on the year that was 2008. Alot happend. Alot changed. Alot of things also didn't change. I've realised alot of things and grown as a person... and I'm looking forward to discovering 2009. More changes to come.


That’s pretty much it. Between xmas day and today hasen’t been too busy. Just going to work every day and hanging out with people. Wooh.

Happy New Year!
xxx

1 comment:

Sarah Von Bargen said...

What a fantastic year! I am more than a little envious of your vetting experience!