Wednesday, January 28, 2009

TiLT -Week Twelve



Hello blog readers!

Here's what I'm loving this week -
(the list is a tad short but whatever!)

AUSTRALIA AND TRIPLE J HOTTEST 100 DAY - Spending Australia day with Jack and Al in Jack’s pool listening to Triple J’s countdown on the radio at mega loud volume was brilliant. Fun times were had by all, even if I did get just the tiniest bit sun burnt! It was a great day and then Dan came over, I made everyone nachos and it was just great. Love you three!


THIS COMPLIMENT -
shadowfax1007@gmail.com sent 27/01/2009 6:44 PM:
your blog makes me want to blog
Made me feel pretty special. Thanks Cal! The photo is Cal. He's totally sniffing my hair. Lol.

MY DOG ZERREN - Being greeted at the door by my excited ZeZe after a dull shift at work last night was so lovely. Zerren was the most excited member of my family to have me home, including the people members of my family. I love you Zerren.

FOOD! Particularly strawberry milk, fetta, bread and mangoes. I love food. I love eating. It’s really great. Strawberry Nesquik is wonderful!

JADE – In particular this week - Mango smoothies, going to radio, randomly driving around, visits to Tattoo shops and most importantly, GYM sessions! So many great times J I love you Jade.

HOME ALONE - Being home alone is pretty much one of my favourite things. It’s great at the moment, Mum and Dad are both back at full time work, Hayden’s gone back to school and it’s just me, my dogs and my fish at home. I love it. No one hassles me about anything and I can do things at my own speed and sleep in til 9am everyday. It’s so brilliant. I don’t want it to end when I have to start going to uni.

TATTOOS! I’ve been wanting to get mine done for ages. I’ve got money to get it done kindaly donated by Cal and Crystal, and I’ve got most of the design done. Jade took me to a lovely tattoo shop yesterday (check it out here) so now I know where I’m going to get my tattoo done… Just need to finish the design and make it perfect!

NOSE PORE STRIP TIHNGYS – Jade gave me one to use and OMG it worked! I’m gonna go buy some to use on a regular basis! Yesss! Thanks Jadey! No more black heads for me! Oh yes!

FACEBOOK – I used to hate it, but now I’m addicted. I check it everyday. Haha. I hate the stupid applications and how you can see everyone’s wall comments to everyone else on your home page but overall it’s pretty great!

CRYSTAL! Went to her place with Cal last week for her birthday bbq, I had a great time. I love Crystal and her house is gorgeous! I felt really at home. J Hope your trip to Bali was lovely girl!

MY GIRLS! Spending saturday with Rach and Jd swimming at the Lawnton Pool was so nice. And then going to radio and hanging out there with my girls and Wilko, then picking Tom up and going back to Jade’s for pizza! I wasn’t in the best mood but I did have a great day all the same J Love you girls.

MORE NEW MUSIC - This week I'm digging Laura Marling and Fleet Foxes, thanks to Wilko! I want Hot Chip next, Bon Iver and Cloud Control! I want too much music. I like to much music. It's so great!

And last but not least – An honourable mention goes to my aqua nail polish! I love it. It’s sparkly. Pretty sure I’ve put it in a TiLT list before but whatever. I put it on again last night and I love it.

The end!
Hope you all had a great week!
<3

1 comment:

Sarah Von Bargen said...

Nose Pore Strips are my boyfriend. Seriously. So gross and yes SO GRATIFYING!