Monday, January 12, 2009

Sam Malone

Hello blog readers!

I felt like blogging, so here I am.. sitting at my desk at a quater to midnight, tapping away at the keyboard whilst listening to City and Colour through my collapsable Scull Candy headphones I got from Alison. Thanks Al <3
God I love these head phones, and City and Colour.

City and Colour are so soothing for my soul. And at the same time they make me want to sing out loud so badly. Even though I don't know all the words to every song (yet) they make me want to sing, and sing loudly, so much. And some of the songs make me sad too.
It's a giant emotional road trip, but I adore them and their melodic songs and their brilliant lyrics. Sam Malone would probably be my fave song of theirs, or The Girl, or Waiting, or Sleeping Sickness. I want City and Colour in my ears. All the time. I want them in my blood. Everywhere. They're so so so lovely.
Thanks for buying me the album Dan <3 I can't get enough of it.

In other news, I did my first paid photography shoot today (other than my puppy portraits and the shots I took for the Lung Cancer foundation) - It was pretty neat. I love playing photographer and working with the settings on my camera and the natural light and everything.
So wonderful. I want to do it as a career so badly. I'd love to be a fashion photographer. Or a band photographer. Or just a photographer in general.
I need my own photography website I think. "Louise Wright : Freelance Photographer".
Haha.
A girl can dream!

Speaking of photography, I found out if I've gotten into my course at the end of the week. I'm rather nervous. I want to get in so badly, but at the same time I'm SO petrifed. What if I get in and then suck at it? What if my natural skills can only get me so far and everyone else is way more creative than me?!
And as well as this, I'm scared of leaving QUT, sure, I don't enjoy QUT that much but I've made some AMAZING friends there and I don't want to leave them. Plus the art department and all is teachers and helpers are so great. I miss Mike and Sturt.
And then, what if I don't even get into photography, I'll have to stay at QUT and do Fine Arts?! Sure, it'd be fun but ugh. I doubt it would get me anywhere. I'd become an even more giant art num than I already am. Lol.
Moving on.

Dan says I'm "as easy as pie" when it comes to getting boys to like me.
Random but made me giggle.
Dan says nice things unexpectedly.
I LOVE YOU DAN.

Another random side note - I LOVE CAITEY FROM WORK. SHE'S HOT... AND SHE KNOWS IT.
I love our stupid web cam conversations. And I wish her heart wasn't so broken, love hurts.
Poor bub.

Anywho. Moving on to something more substantial in blogger terms.. Umm.. I'm feeling really materialistic lately. To display this strong feeling of materialistic-ness I put some of the things I'm loving the most at the moment into a nice arrangement on my desk and took a photo. Cos I'm weird like that. It's like my own personal Polyvore picture. (Reminds me, I NEED to creat a Polyvore account asap!)

So here's the picture:



In the picture I've got :
- 2009 diary covered in photocopied art by Karl Kwasny
- NEW mobile phone! Nokia 3120! I'M IN LOVE.
- Purple Kit nail polish
- Scull Candy collapsable head phones from Alison
- New cds - City and Colour from Dan and Kaiser Cheifs from James
- Random square bracelet I've had for ages and still love.. from.. I don't know where I got it from. It cam in a set of about five, all black but different shapes.
- My love: Canon 450D SLR. Need I say more?
- LOMOLITOS! The dispoable lomo Al got me for my birthday! I've used up all 24 shots, now I need to ge tit developed.
- Pastel gel pens. Bought like 8 of them in all different colours when I first starteduni this time last year. I still love them all alot and use them alot alot
- NEW Starry Eyed liquid glitter eye liner from Sports girl! I love it! $9! Woo!
- Shiny Licious lip gloss by Maybelline... got it for $3 on sale. I adore it. Wooh!
- My fave mascara. Rimmel "Volume Flash" It's mousse and great.
- NEW sterling silver hoop earings! Bought with a gift card form my auntie for my birthday! They make me feel kinda pirate-esk but I love themmm.

Ok enough consumerism for now.

On to other things.. like me realising how wonderful ALL my friends are. Went out saturday night with lots of uni, school, internet and ranodm other friends and it was great.
Made me realise how lucky I am. I love you all. Really, really, really.
=]
I also realised on saturday night some people are really petty, and if they're gonna get all antsy over me not inviting them out clubbing well then they don't deserve to be invted I don't think.
Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
Hah.

Anywho.
I think I'm done spasmodically blogging for now.
I feel good writing a non-TiLT blog!
Woooh!
And it's now 1am.
I need sleep.

Goodnight world.
xx

p.s I'm proud of Rachel for being happy lately. And her new cow boy boots are hot. And I miss Jade. We need more gym sessions, asap.

2 comments:

frankanarchy said...

you said tit.
:O

Jade said...

dude!

I MISS YOU and its been two days!